Yesterday I rise up
33 whiplash on my back
my neck:
devastated
sand
sand
in an
endless
sunday
then i become
a tyran
with an hopeless
army
but i could
see through
the eyes
the cristal clear eyes
of a hundred thirsty wolves
stalking me
waiting for my blood,
as i gave them
Yesterday i raised up,
trhough the algaes
but today,
i saw the sun,
while i was a simple
construction worker
again,
15 years later,
and 1200 tons
and,
suddenly:
the bag are empty
the night is here
and i walk around
with an empty head again,
waiting for my desert,
my blindness,
to rise up...
again.



Ayer
me desperté con
33 latigazos en mi espalda
mi cuello:
devastado
arena
arena
por todos lados
luego me volví
un tirano
con un ejército
sin esperanza
pero pude
ver a través
los ojos
los ojos de claro cristal
de cien lobos sedientos
acechándome,
esperando por mi sangre
como la que les di
Ayer
me levanté 
a través de las algas
pero hoy, 
ví el sol,
mientras era 
de nuevo
15  1200  57
y, de repente,
las bolsas están vacías
la noche está aqui
y yo camino por ahí
con una cabeza vacua
esperando mi desierto,
mi ceguera,
para alzarme...
de nuevo.